Knoblinger history. Data and facts.
First property purchased in Oberbrunnerweg
New Hall 1 and Office Wing 1 built
Hall 2 and Office Wing 2 erected
Today's Hall 4 erected
Roofing for courtyard (Hall 3)
Hall 5 and community room for employees built
Warehouse (Hall 6) built
New office building erected
Sheet processing built
Hall 6 converted
Office building expanded
2020 Sub Label
Construction of the assembly hall (Hall 8) and new paint shop
1932 Georg Knoblinger started as a one-man operation in Pattigham with installations and interior fittings made of wood for mills and sawmills.
One-man operation in Pattigham
1946 Son Albert Knoblinger started as an apprentice to his father. Milling School in Wels, Master Craftsman's Certificate, training period with Ing. Göbel (employee of the world-famous MIAG Brunswick).
Apprenticeship with the father
1964 Founding of the company "Albert Knoblinger". Manufacture of pneumatic and mechanical conveyor systems.
Founding company "Albert Knoblinger"
1966 The company headquarters changes to Ried, Mühlbachgasse (Rifa today). Purchase of a variety of production machines.
Company Headquarters in Ried
1979 36 / 5.000 Übersetzungsergebnisse Entry of Ing. Alfred Knoblinger
Ing. Alfred Knoblinger joins the company
1980 Conversion of the company to a limited partnership (KG). Erich Knoblinger joined the company.
Conversion to KG
1996 The brothers Ing. Alfred and Erich Knoblinger take over the management.
Takeover of the management
2022 Extension of the management with Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jürgen Zuser, who is mainly active in the operational management of the company.
Extension of the management