Knoblinger history.
//data and facts.

Our history.

1932

Georg Knoblinger started as a 1-man operation in

Pattigham with installations and interior fittings

made of wood for mills and sawmills

1946

His son Albert Knoblinger started as an apprentice to

his father; Milling School in Wels;

Master Craftsman's Certificate,

training period with Ing. Göbel

(employee of the world-famous MIAG Brunswick)

1964

Founded the company "Albert Knoblinger";

manufacture of pneumatic andmechanical conveyor systems

1966 Company headquarters in Ried,

Mühlbachgasse (Rifa today);

purchase of a variety of production machines

1979

Ing. Alfred Knoblinger joined the company

1980

Conversion of the company to a limited partnership (KG):

Erich Knoblinger joined the company

1996

Took over as Managing Director from

Ing. Alfred and Erich Knoblinger

Company development.

1964

First property purchased in Oberbrunnerweg

1972

New Hall 1 and Office Wing 1 built

1981

Hall 2 and Office Wing 2 erected

1984

Paintshop built

1987

Today's Hall 4 erected

1995

Roofing for courtyard (Hall 3)

1997

Paintshop converted

1999

Hall 5 and community room for employees built

2002

Warehouse (Hall 6) built

2007

New office building erected

2008

Hall 7 (sheet processing) built